- View Full Item in North Carolina Department of Natural and Cultural Resources
Vol. 19, no. 23 (November 3, 1951);Title from cover.;"A weekly survey of North Carolina.";This item digitized by the North Carolina Digital Heritage Center.
- Camp, Joseph, 1916- (interviewee)View Full Item in University of North Carolina at Charlotte
Joseph Camp discusses his education in America and the twenty-five years he spent working in Europe and Africa after World War II. Topics examined include his brief time in the Army, teaching in segre…
- View Full Item in Cleveland County Memorial Library
Program including agenda, officers, pictures, and local advertisements. Session took place in Shelby, N.C. May 18-19, 1951.
Letter from Alton Lennon to citizen in Raleigh responding to concern about the voting rights legislation, with letter from citizen attachedLennon, Alton AView Full Item in University of North Carolina at Wilmington
Letters from Montie, Garry, Pam, and Valma Bailey to Gov. Dan K. Moore regarding race relations and African American rights, April 24, 1968View Full Item in North Carolina Department of Natural and Cultural Resources
Letters from four siblings, Montie, Garry, Pam, and Valma, expressing opinions on North Carolina's current state of affairs and issues stemming from racial oppression. Includes a clipping of an articl…
- Richard R. WrightView Full Item in University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Rogers-Witte, Ann CalvinView Full Item in East Carolina University
Official letter from Ann Calvin Rogers-Witte of the North Carolina Council of Churches written to N.C. House of Representatives member Hon. Chris S. Barker Jr. The council encourages Barker to review…
- Ross, George R, Morse, Thomas W, Douglas, Ben E. (Ben Elbert), 1894-1981, Saunders, William PrestonView Full Item in North Carolina Department of Natural and Cultural Resources
Includes correspondence and forms regarding creating an entrance and paving roads at Reedy Creek State Park, now William B. Umstead State Park.
- Miller, John S. (John Sutton), Jr., 1930- (interviewee)View Full Item in University of North Carolina at Charlotte
In this interview John Miller, Jr., Superintendent of Green Acres Rest Home in Charlotte, North Carolina, from 1961 to 1982, describes what life was like at the Mecklenburg County Home (later Green Ac…